Last night, Adweek Magazines celebrated the winners of its inaugural Buzz Awards at The World Bar in New York City. Recognizing that branded entertainment has quickly become one of the hottest trends in targeting consumers, Adweek Magazines created this awards program to honor excellence in the integration of brands and media.
More than 170 entries were judged by Liz Carboni, Senior Manager Media Buying, Kraft Foods; Peter Gardiner, Partner/Chief Media Officer, Deutsch, Inc.; Pat Jones, Director of Development, Carat Entertainment; Jarrod Moses, CEO, Alliance; and Frank Zazza, CEO, iTVX.
Momentum Worldwide took home the grand prize for “Best Overall Program,” in addition to its “Sports” category win for “American Express – Live at the U.S. Open.”
- Best Advertainment: GM Planworks for Pontiac/General Motors
- Best Content Sponsorship: Fallon for Lee Dungarees
- Best Film/Movie Product Placement: Walt Disney/Buena Vista/FirstFireworks for Visa
- Best Internet: The Martin Agency for Olympus America
- Best Music: Translation for Hewlett-Packard
- Best Print: Young & Laramore for The Delta Faucet Company
- Best TV Product Placement: GM Planworks for Pontiac/General Motors
- Best Wireless Promotion: Fox Mobile Entertainment
- Best Integrated Campaign: McKinney for Audi
- Best Branded Location: deutschMedia, lead agency among several IPG agencies, for Bank of America