KitchenAid started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer and over the course of 90 years they have released many other great products, like the KitchenAid Knives. Here’s a clever advertisement for one of their products.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades slice, dice and chop meats, vegetables and more.
- Full tang extends the length of each knife for balance and strength.
- Ergonomic handles rest comfortably in your hand, offering superior control.
- Kitchen shears let you snip herbs, separate meats and perform household tasks.
- Sharpening steel keeps each edge honed and ready to work.
KitchenAid Santoku Knife
- Santoku design combines the power of a cleaver with the precision of a chef’s knife for quick work.
- Stainless steel construction ensures simple cleanup.
- Blade indentations prevent food from sticking and tearing.
- Full tang adds balance and guarantees strength.
- Triple-riveted handle provides a confident, secure grip.
KitchenAid Steak Knives are my favorites.